Today's Verse




Friday, February 19, 2010

New (to me) Vehicle

Last Saturday, Frank and I decided we would spend the entire day trying to find me a vehicle. And it took all day, but it was worth it. I am now the proud owner of a 2007 Chevy Tahoe. It has everything I wanted except the DVD player but that is such an easy fix I'm not worried about it at all. I really can't think of anything I don't like about it, but I have found something I love! It has a remote start! WOW! I don't think I will ever own another vehicle without one. It spoiled me the first time I used it. Frank laughs at me and tells me I don't have to use it just because it is there. But it is so wonderful. Being able to start it from my living room in the mornings when it has been so cold is wonderful.

I would post a picture but I haven't taken any yet. I could go take one right now, but the birds sort of christened it this morning, so it is in terrible need of a bath!

I am so thankful that headache is out of my way. Now just to try and settle the medical part of all this.

We were hoping to be in Birmingham, AL this weekend but it just didn't happen. That is where the Bassmaster Classic is taking place. I did a short post about that over on my fishing blog. Pop over there and read it if you have time.

The forecast is for some lovely weather this weekend, so I hope we get to get out and enjoy it and I hope you get to do the same.

Blessings to you all!

No comments: