Things I have learned while vacationing at the beach -
1. No matter how many clothes and towels you pack, you will spend at least one evening in the hotel guest laundry room trying to get the sand out of all your clothes and towels.
2. You think you can go to the beach and not get covered in sand and only get wet up to your ankles but you will get soaked completely head to toe, and you will find sand in places you didn't even know you could get sand!
3. Even if you think you have covered you and your lived ones in enough sun screen, you haven't.
4. There are not enough washers and dryers in the hotel guest laundry room.
5. It's hot in hotel guest laundry rooms, and their pretty lonely places.
I'm sure I will think of more life lessons that I learn at the beach, and I will share them with you as I learn them.
TTFN! I've got laundry to fold!