Today's Verse




Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Going Back in Time

I have been practicing some techniques on Scrapblog.com. This time I used pictures from the day Mattie May was born, January 3, 2006. I had fun putting this one together. There is no music, it wouldn't download for some reason. For some of you, this will be the first time you have seen my MayMay as a newborn. For others, I am sure it will stir some emotions that you had on that day just as it did me.

Tip: if you click on the scrapblog emblem on the bottom of the scrapblog, it will open so that you can open it for Full Screen View. Let me know if you have any problems viewing.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Hi i just thought i would tell you since i saw your scrapblog i am addicted ...love to scrap and now i can do it online im so in love!!!

just have to figure everything out...love doing it though !!

Have a blessed weekend !!!!