Today's Verse




Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just Stuff

This has been an uneventful week so far. Oh, I know the Olympics are on, hence the dark circles under my eyes (it's all recorded, why do they play it so late?), Mattie May has decided she is going to be "da swimmer on the divey board" and it is still hot! That about wraps up the past few days.

My friend Linda Sue over at Living in Buhl-a-land has a great post today. Click here to read the story about the fork. I am sure a lot of you have read it before, but it is a a great re-read.

I have posted several of my scrapbooks from scrapblog.com but there are some I haven't posted. Click here if you would like to see some of my other work.

I have run out of pictures to play with for the time being, so I am starting a new project. Remember this post? Well I have not taken that machine out of the box! Last week Hancock's had patterns on sale for $.99! If you have purchased patterns lately, you know this was a great buy. Katie and I went and picked out a few and tonight I am going to try out my new machine! If it turns out OK, I will post pictures. If it doesn't, well, we'll just forget about this paragraph.

Hope everyone is enjoying the Olympics as much as we are. Lets all keep praying that nothing else bad happens over there.

No comments: