Today's Verse




Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I love Bad Weather Days

I know I don't have kids in school but I do have Mattie May and her day care goes by the same schedule that AISD goes by. No school! We stayed in the house all day long. Just the two of us. I loved it!!!

We had breakfast and lunch together, read, watched movies, and played. We also took the opportunity to bake some more cookies! Chocolate chip this time. Surprisingly enough, she was patient enough for me to take pictures. It usually takes me helping with the cooking and Katie taking pictures to get some good enough to post, but today we just had fun and took our time.

While she napped I worked on putting the scrapbook together. I hope you enjoy the pictures and that you get time to try the recipe sometime.



3 comments:

Julie said...

very cute!! great, now I want cookies.

LindaSue said...

That is adorable! I can see cooking with Mattie May is WAY more fun than my cooking days! making cookies and staying inside all day on bad weather days makes perfect sense.

Shelley said...

I have fond memories of making cookies w/ my grandma. I'm sure Mattie will remember it always!