Today's Verse




Thursday, March 19, 2009

Please, Don't Ask Me Questions - Just Pray!

There is something going on in my family that I am not ready to talk about. Many of you know some of the things we have been through and have been lifting us up to God in prayer. Please continue.

I know He will take care of things and I know He is taking care of it as I write. I just need prayers. I need prayers that I can accept what He gives us because it is what we are supposed to have. When I am ready, I will talk, but for now, just pray for all of us!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I prayed for you this morning - I tried to leave a comment then, but for whatever reason it wouldn't work.

I just wanted you to know that you and your family are in my prayers, and I hope that whatever is going on will be resolved soon.

miruspeg said...

I will send you light Brandi, I have an abundance of light.
If you visit my blog you will find more light and a beautiful song.

Hugs
Peggy

Jan said...

Brandi - wish I had seen this sooner. But know that I will pray for you and this situation. Sending love and prayers. Jan

Anonymous said...

THIS IS GWENNY FROM SCRAPBLOG, I WILL BE SURE TO SAY A PRAYER FOR YOU,I HOPE ALL IS WELL BY NOW.... BLESSINGS!

LindaSue said...

I echo Jan's comment -sorry I hadn't seen this sooner. We are all given difficulties and it is a lighter load when shared with our brothers and sisters in Christ.

jennwa said...

I hope everything will workout. You will be in my prayers.