Today's Verse




Monday, June 27, 2011

I have so Much to Tell You,

but too little time.

If you notice my first countdown clock to the right, you will see that we only have four days until Mattie May's next competition. And it is going to be her biggest one yet! I will try very hard to post our goings on while we are there, but I know we will be so very busy.

And I still have two post on two previous tournaments I need to finish up. But my time is running out!

Tomorrow will be a day of travel and I am hoping for some rest on Wednesday before we really get down to tournament business, but since this is our first trip to the open, I really don't know what to expect.

Please pray for us as we travel and for all the competitors to do their absolute best.

Until sometime,

God Bless!

No comments: