Today's Verse




Friday, June 17, 2011

For Such a Long Week, It Sure Did Fly By

I have been trying so hard to get pictures from Mattie May's tournament last weekend off my camera, edited a little bit, and posted on this blog. My heart has been into that this week as much as my heart was into the tournament last weekend. I am getting there though. Hopefully I will be able to get them on here this weekend.

No tournaments for her this weekend. Frank and I have our last regional TBC tournament on Sunday. It is going to be hot and windy so I'm sure I won't have many good things to say about that!

Frank and I have also been up to something else that I plan to tell you about in a few weeks. Yes, it does have to do with our trip to Orlando and Cocoa Beach, which we leave for in about 11 days! I am so ready for the trip. It is going to be a fun one! I can't believe I had never been to Florida until this past January and now I am already headed back that way!

I hope you all have a great weekend. Have fun, be safe and keep praying for rain!

God Bless!

No comments: