Today's Verse




Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Epstein-Barr Virus

Well, they figured it out in less than a week. I have Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV). Rest and steroids are what will make me feel better. It last several weeks, but the doctor has assured me I will be ready for vacation! What, you say you have never heard of EBV? Well click here and you will learn more than you ever wanted to know. It is not life threatening and once you go to the link you will see you have heard of it before by a different name. So maybe, once the chiropractor gets my back fixed up, I will be back to posting in my wonderful boring way.

1 comment:

LindaSue said...

Certainly have heard of Epstein Barr and it is wonderful you now know what is the source of your poor health lately. Bless you and trust you will be a good gal - follow the doc's instructions and get healthy again. Hot weather doesn't help (friend with EBV said the heat bothers her a lot). Hang in there - glad to hear you are getting treatment and will be back to posting your VERY interesting and fun blogs - so there! LOL