Today's Verse




Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Have You Missed Me?

I don't remember going this long without a post. But there has been a lot going on. I don't have much time but am going to try to make this short and sweet.

We celebrated Mother's day at my mom's house it was great. I had nothing but trouble trying to work with the pictures so I gave up. The next weekend was my great aunt's 85th birthday. Went to visit her on our way to a fishing tournament. That night at the motel I got very sick. Woke up the next morning feeling terrible. Rode around in the boat with Frank. He fished, I was sick in the back of the boat. Monday, went to the doctor. Very bad sinus infection. I only worked 2 1/2 days that week. The next week better, but still very tired. Back to the doctor. Taking lots of blood to test for lots of things. Only worked 2 1/2 days that week (last week). I even had to go back on Friday to give more blood because the didn't have enough. Last Wednesday, Mattie May had a happy party on a fire ant bed! More bites on her than I would like to say! She is OK. Monday (yesterday) Katie got a job offer from Blue Cross Blue Shield and she starts on June 16th!! Yeah! And I threw my back out, but the chiropractor promises he will have me ready for vacation!

So you can see, the last few weeks have not been good to me. I promise I will get some good post us just bear with me and keep us in your prayers until they find out what is wrong with me!

No comments: