Today's Verse




Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This is Stunning

I like to sew, I just don't very often because life gets in the way! I like to start something and get it finished before I stop and something always gets in the way.

I came across this blog, Grograin, by reading someone else's blog of course. She is an amazing seamstress and she gives these away. The dress she is giving away now is a 17oo's era gown that is, well words just don't do it justice. Pop on over by clicking the link below and tell her hi.

Wouldn't my Mattie May look darling in this gown?


Marie-Therese Gown GIVEAWAY !!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Stunning is the right word for this gown! That woman is so talented. And yes - it would look great on your Mattie May - I hope you win!

Tammy M. said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. Lasagna and Monster Chocolate Chip Cookies sounds SO Yummy.