Today's Verse




Friday, December 31, 2010

Disney Adventure - Day One Complete

Well, it is 9:00 on New Year's eve 2010 and we are turning out the lights! We have had an awesome but long day! Mattie May is already asleep, Frank is watching football and Katie and I are headed to la la land too. We have to leave the hotel in the morning at 5:30 AM to get to the airport on time and go through all the security measures.

One short note, I gave Mattie May a journal for Christmas. I don't know why. She doesn't spell very well yet but I saw it and thought she might like it. And for other reasons unknown, I threw it in the suitcase as we were packing. When I saw it in there this afternoon I had the bright idea to have her tell us her favorite part of the day each day! She loved the idea!! So I left her a little room at the bottom of the page and she added a picture! When we get home I will scan the pages and make those my posts! If I have time after we arrive in FL to do any post, I may tell some of the story but I won't let you know that was what she wrote about!

One last funny note - when we finished writing in her journal tonight, she looked up at me and said "I'm going to have these in a book one day." LOL My Mattie May, already planning on writing her life story!

God Bless Your New Year!!!

No comments: