Today's Verse




Monday, January 10, 2011

To Keep up With My New Year Resolution

January 10 and this is my first post for the new year. I had said it was my goal to post at least something small every day this year. So why have I let an entire week and a couple of days go by with out keeping to that, even on the first day of the year? Because we have been in Neverland! And Tomorrowland, and Adventureland, and Fantasyland, and Frontierland just to name a few! And what a week it was! I have so much to tell you and a few pictures to show you but that will have to wait because today my theme song has been "I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!" LOL Silly little ol' me!

I will tell a little that some of you already know. I started off the trip thinking it was going to be a disaster, I left my camera in the shuttle from the hotel to the airport. We had already gone through security at the airport before I realized it. I called the hotel and the driver had already turned it in and they kept it for me until we got back Friday night. As in all things, God was in total control of this and He knew this way I would enjoy the trip instead of always worrying about getting that just right shot. Thanks to mine and Katie's iPhones and to Disney's PhotoPass, we will have pictures to relive the wonderful memories we made.

We got back home Saturday and yesterday Santa held true to his promise and delivered Mattie May's final Christmas present. His name is Tramp and he is just a little rolley polley of joy! I am sure we will have many stories about him in the future.

So until tomorrow, God bless you!

No comments: