Today's Verse




Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mattie May's Excellent Disney Adventure - Day One From Her Journal

I finally had to time to scan her journal. It is in my writting but in her words (mostly). At night we would quickly go over what we had done that day, talk about who she had met and got autographs, and she would give me one or two of her favorite memories from that day. She would start out dictating to me, but most of the time she would fall asleep. The next night, I would have her draw her picture and then we would start on what we had done that day.

I think she enjoyed doing this! I have always hated keeping a journal or diary, but maybe this will be a start to her keeping one.

If you have trouble reading it, I think you can click on it to make it larger. Enjoy!

Until tomorrow, God Bless!

No comments: