Today's Verse




Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mattie May's Excellent Disney Adventure - Day Eight From Her Journal

OK! I'm back on track!

This journal entry is a little bittersweet for me. It was our last day in Florida. I was very ready to get back home to Texas and my own bed and house, but we were having such a great time that I didn't want it to end. And I must admit, when I called Mom to tell her we were heading to the airport, I had to choke back some tears. I'm sure part of that was because we were so tired, but most of you know, that's just me, the crier!

I just love her drawing in this post. When she showed it to me, she pointed out the crooked windows. She was extremely proud of those. LOL. Silly goose. If you haven't figured out the H Hotel, it is the Holiday in Express. We stay in them almost every time we travel. It took us a couple of times to figure her out, but look here at their logo. That is where she got the name. She is learning to read and she definitely has her letters down! Just love her!

See you tomorrow for her final vacation entry.

God Bless!

No comments: