Today's Verse




Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fifteen Minutes of Fame

October 24, 2012

I've heard it said all my life "Everyone gets their fifteen minutes of fame."

Tonight it was my turn.

Well... mine and everyone at AMMA Karate.

KRBC/KTAB came out and did a story on AMMA's efforts to bring awareness to the fight for a cure for breast cancer.

More specifically, my fight.

It was a great report. Click here to see it.

I know I am behind on my post, but nothing really has changed, other than I have lost my hair. I promise to do a post on that and post some pictures. I have to. I have to keep record.

But one thing has remained steadily the same.

I have a great support group.

They are fighting for me.

Through prayer.

That is so much more than I ever expected.

I have prayer warriors everywhere, literally world wide.

And if I keep telling myself, if I can just touch one person's life

Everything is going to be OK.

Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: