Today's Verse




Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lazy Days of Summer

I think they have started early this year.

I have always thought the "lazy days" were in August when the temperature is almost unbearable and we have to start getting ready for the first days of school.

But for the past 30+ years, I have been working during this time and wasn't quite so lazy.

Well I'm not working and I'm getting pretty lazy.

Katie and I have been working on some cleaning out of cabinets to get ready for a garage sale and I have been working getting our breaking team ready for the US Open.

Other than that, pretty lazy.

Mattie is at karate camp this week but next week she will be home with us.

Katie and I have pinned a lot of science activities over on Pinterest for her.

We are going to have to crazy outside summer fun next week.

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far.

No matter what you have planned for the summer or if you actually have a job that you get to go to, please remember,

Everything is going to be OK.

God bless.

No comments: