Today's Verse




Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Prayer Request and Updates

I just wanted to leave a quick update on Trina. She did very well yesterday and is starting the recovery process. I took Makaley and Kauy to see her last night and they were all very glad to see each other. I am positive that she will leave us a post as soon as she is home and feeling up to the task.

Please continue to pray for her recovery and for Bill and Hymonda as they take care of the kids. They are great kids as we all know, most of the time sweet and very well behaved. But ,as normal kids, they can be a handful.

Trina, I love you and continue to place you in God's hands for your recovery.

I just received an update on Taylor Grace this morning. She is in the hospital with pneumonia and the hole in the top of her heart seems to be getting larger and is keeping her from growing. Please keep Taylor and her family in your prayers. They have a very good web site to check her condition and progress.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ok, so I'm very confused about who you are in relation to Trina! :)I keep thinking I should know you, but I cant figure it out. Can you please clarify for me? :)

Jessica said...

We don't go to SH anymore, but I'm sure our paths will cross at some point. :) I lived in the house next door to Trina and Kelly while in high school. My parents are WIlly and Mary.. I'm sure you've heard of them! :) Rt was actually a distant cousin of Kelly's and the two got along wonderfully.