Today's Verse




Thursday, March 6, 2008

Be My Bra!

Caught your attention, didn't I? "Be My Support, Be My Strength, Be My Bra" is Lifetime Television's saying/blurb/catch phrase in for the fight against breast cancer. I just love it.

Click Here to sign Lifetime Television's petition to put a stop to the "drive thru Mastectomy". Click below to start the Character widget. I am character 239569 (what I will look like when I reach my goal weight! lol). You can make one too, just click here and leave me a comment with your character number so I can check you out! (You guys can make one too. It is not just for women!)


03/06/08 - I had to remove the Widget, it kept freezing up everyone's computer. Try clicking on the link and looking at it that way.

2 comments:

Trina said...

It probably only froze because I made me such a cute skinny skin-flashing thing. Only problem is that if that is me in my later years (which is sooner than later), I will have rolls of wrinkles hanging out. AND I do have cleavage now, but later they will wonder what kind of surgery I had that has a slit down to my knee caps.

Lolosblog said...

And you neglected to give your character number (240884). I would think you would want everyone to see how cute you were!