Today's Verse




Monday, March 31, 2008

Puppies, Puppies, and More Puppies - 99 to be Exact!

We have a new favorite movie in our house. Disney's "One Hundred and One Dalmatians". Frank and I bought this movie about two weeks ago and I bet we have watched more than any other movie yet. She just loves this one. She rubs her little hands together when they are trying to bring the new puppy back to life, she loves when they are all watching TV and the villain scares poor Lucky, and she cries every time when she thinks the truck carrying the puppies has wrecked.


I love Disney movies. I know in most cases she can watch and we don't have to worry about content. But this time, they use the word "idiot" at least seven times. I am not to wild about that, but she hasn't tried to use it yet so maybe I am worrying over nothing.

I don't think this is the best work of Disney. The animation has several flaws. I know, it is just an animated movie. But when you watch something as often as we have watched this, you notice these things. I am just glad it is warm and light until about 8PM. We have been enjoying a walk and her new swing set too!

No comments: