Today's Verse




Friday, November 9, 2007

Yes, I am a G.R.I.T.S.

There are issues with my format. I hope to have them figured out soon.

Some one sent me this test yesterday. Even though I was swamped at work (lol), I took the time to take the test. I am a G.R.I.T.S. and very proud of the fact that I am a Texan as is everyone in my family.



Anyway, I took this test and it is confirmed - I AM DIXIE! I scored 91%. I was a bit disappointed that I didn't score 100% but then I took into account all the television shows and movies that we watch and as much as I hate to admit it, I believe some of that dialect has slipped into the parts of my mind I don't use very often.



Any who, take this test and let me know what you scored. It is all in fun, and I won't hold it against you if you score less than I did.



The Yankee or Dixie quiz

1 comment:

Anne said...

I am a definite Dixie! Yee-Haw!

Ain't y'all proud?