Today's Verse




Saturday, May 25, 2013

I Think He Missed His Calling

Yesterday started the B12 shots.

I can't give them to myself, no way!!

So that left the job to Frank.

Bless his heart. He has had to do so much for me during all this.

Love him more every day!!!

He had to be at work at 7:00AM and didn't want to just give the injection and run. He was afraid I might pass out.

I usually only pass out when they draw blood, not from an injection.

He got up about 30 minutes early to get ready, I had put everything out the night before.

We got Katie up. She wanted to see him do it just in case she has to do it some day. She did after all used to work in an allergist office and has given a few injections, just not to her big chicken momma!

He did everything like the doctor and video told him to do, and...

He did better than a lot of nurses I've had! No pain at all!!!

Way to go Honey!!!

Katie stayed in the bed with me just in case I had some type of reaction. She went right to sleep!!!

Great help!!

I felt great.

Saturday morning we did the same thing again!

I guess I stressed about all this for nothing.

Just five more daily shots then we are on to the weekly shots for four weeks, the it will be monthly.

After stressing for a couple of days, I guess now I will remember...

Everything is going to be OK!

Until next time, God bless!

1 comment:

vicki said...

Your so lucky Brandy, to have someone that cares like that!