Today's Verse




Sunday, May 26, 2013

Super Sunday

Today was just a nice relaxed Sunday.

I love when we get to have those.

Frank and I started our morning with my B12 injection.

He is still doing a great job.

We went to church, out to mom's to check out her house after the terrible winds we've had this past week, then a quick lunch.

After lunch, we got to relax for just a bit before we had to head out to the dojo for a birthday party and some breaking practice.

Our team is doing a breaking demo at the Abilene Bombers Arena Football game or we wouldn't have had a practice on a holiday weekend.

We were hungry after practice and Frank was ready to cookout.

I didn't want to go to the grocery store, so I started digging in the freezer to see what we had to cook.

There was not enough of any one thing, so we made a smorgasbord of food. Bonus! I now have a clean freezer with room for more food!!

Mattie stayed the night at Rayven's so it's just a really quiet night around here.

We have to be back to practice in the morning at 9:00, so it will be an early night for us.

Yes, we know it is a holiday weekend.

I am so thankful for all the service men and women who have protected, are protecting and will continue to protect this wonderful country we live in. I hope everyone remembers to say a prayer for these awesome people tomorrow.

As we enjoy the rest of our weekend, no matter what is going on in your life, please remember...

Everything is going to be OK.

Until next time, God bless.

No comments: