Today's Verse




Thursday, May 9, 2013

SB Capsule is Down the Tubes

My morning started at the doctor's office at 8:15 to take the SB Capsule, the camera pill.
It went down without any problems.

Well, with lots of water it went down.

It's such a pretty little pill...

shame it will get flushed down the toilet.

She handed it to me in it's fancy little container.




















Here's it's close up,




















Just for a size comparison, I put it next to a quarter.




















Not to bad, unless you have trouble swallowing pills, which I do not.

The rest of the day I get to wear this nice little get up.





















No bending, or stooping.

NO HOUSE CLEANING!!! That was a tough one to get over, NOT!!!

So after two days of clear liquids, I finally get to eat...

Between 11:00 & 1:00 I get to have...

are your ready for this?

A bowl of chicken noodle soup!! Woo Hoo!!

After 10:00, I get to have all the water, tea, or Gatorade that I want, as long as it's not purple or red.

Then I go back to the doctor's office at 4:00 to have the recorder taken off. Then guess what I get to eat?

ANYTHING I WANT!!!!

I just hope I don't pass out from not eating before then!!!

But this day too shall pass, probably much too soon. And after talking to the nurse that administers this SB Capsule test, I shouldn't have any problems with this pill and everything is

going To Be OK!!!

Until next time,
God Bless

No comments: