Today's Verse




Monday, December 3, 2007

E...

E - Electricity I know, I really come up with some weird things but this does make sense. I am thankful for electricity because, I worked for the electric company for almost 20 years. This job helped me to support my family, gave me great benefits and above all that, life long friends that I still hold deep in my heart.

Frank has worked for the same company for over 10 years. It is a very different from when I worked there, but still a very stable job although extremely dangerous. We have friends he has made on the job also.

And lastly, with out electricity, I would not be able to have all my email and blogger buddies!

1 comment:

Trina said...

Energy....but not from electricity. You don't realized what it is like to be without energy until you have had surgery, have 2 younger children, and have always been the one to get up and go.
But even more so....I am thankful for EVERYDAY!