Today's Verse




Thursday, December 6, 2007

H...

H - Husband I know a lot of you think you have the best husband in the world, and I really hate to be the one to tell you this, but you don't. The best husband in the world belongs to me! He makes me laugh, is there to hold me when I cry. He cooks, cleans, and wakes up at 3:00 AM on Black Friday to go shopping with me! He has a caring and loving heart and is really just a grown up little boy.


Thank you Frank for all the years past and all the years I have to look forward to.


2 comments:

Trina said...

H.....Heaven..... where the #1 husband now resides.
H.......would have to be Hysti! The world's best mom. Goofy as she is.

Anne said...

I'm totally with Trina! Heaven...where her husband is teaching my son all sorts of cowboy tricks.

And my husband was hand-picked for me! The good Lord knew exactly what I needed!