Today's Verse




Friday, December 7, 2007

I...

I - Imagination... I have always had a very vivid imagination. For the most part this has been a blessing. As an only child, I was always able to entertain myself when I needed to. I have always enjoyed watching the clouds and finding shapes in them (this activity is also enjoyed by Katie, but
it drives Frank crazy!). But my imagination has gotten the better of me at times, it
works overtime when I am home alone. Man the things I come up with from the noises I hear! I have seen Mattie May's imagination start to take shape over the past year (that girl can make a hat out of anything!) and I look forward to watching it expand as she grows.


Kauy & Mattie and their 1st birthday together

1 comment:

Trina said...

I am all about the imagination. And I especially LOVE the photo.
I.....Ice...nothing better than a diet vanilla coke over good Sonic Ice!