Today's Verse




Friday, December 14, 2007

P...

P - Poppa... My big ol' teddy bear daddy!

One of the very few times we were both not behind the camera.

The first man I ever loved! Like any true Southern girl, my daddy and I have a special bond. And of course he is the one that taught me how to hunt and fish. He is a wonderful grandfather and a supper great grandfather (Mattie May likes him better if he doesn't have the beard - that Santa Clause thing!).
Showing Mattie May the ropes on her first hunting trip.

Always the protector, there is nothing he wouldn't do for his family. I love you Poppa!

1 comment:

Trina said...

I have always and will continue to love your Pappa. My only true Uncle....Uncle Al was "great".
"P".....praise. Praise team family and the Peace and quiet in my classroom...right now! Of course I am playing Christmas Music.