Today's Verse




Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dear (Name Here)

Dear Person that this letter is to, but you don't know it's about you, and probably wouldn't figure it out even if you did happen to stumble upon my blog,
I am so sorry for the inconvenience that my cancer is putting on your life. I know the adjustments you have had to make are tremendous and you shouldn't have to deal with the added stress. Again I apologize. Next time a diseased cell tries to take over my body and kill me, I will do everything possible to make sure it fits into your schedule better than it has this time.
I still can't tell you how long my recovery time will be nor what my treatment will be or how long that will take. I know this is of great concern to you because it will have such a great impact on your life. As soon as the results come back from all the test they will do after my surgery, you will most assuredly be on the top of my call list. I know you need that info to schedule the rest of your life. This disease is all about you after all, it is barely having an impact on my life.
Again, I hope you accept this sincere apology and I will try better next time I have cancer not to interfere with you.

Sincerely,
Brandi

As you my family and friends can tell, this letter is not to you. It is to the one person that will probably never read this. I can't tell the rest of you how much your love, support and words of encouragement mean to me. Thank you all so much. I can never tell you how much I love each and every one of you.

It's all going to be OK!

Until next time, God bless.

No comments: