Today's Verse




Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Please! Remember What Thumper Said!




Please people! Cancer is hard! I have learned this in just the past week and my heart goes out to those that have had it so much longer than me! But remember in my first post when I said I was not going to be a Negative Nellie? Well I meant it. But today it has been a bit hard.

I was reminiscent of when I was pregnant with Katie. People would come up and start telling me horror stories about their second cousin twice removed's third wives mother's daughter's third pregnancy and how terrible it was! Come on people! I didn't want to hear those stories then and I don't need to hear them now!

I know what the outcome could be. I know it's not going to be a walk in the park everyday. But I really don't need to hear that right now. If you don't know what to say, a simple "I wish you the best" will suffice, I promise.

This ends my rant of the week. Now back to my regularly scheduled optimistic outlook.

It's all going to be OK!

Until next time, God bless!


No comments: