Today's Verse




Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It WAS a Great Day!

August 28, 2012

School started.

It started even though I wasn't there to take pictures.

I'm alive.

I'm OK.

I knew I would be! It was just one of those changes I had to make it through. And thanks to technology and my sweet daughter, I have first day of school pictures, and I had them probably before the morning announcements were over! (Hopefully I will be able to get them downloaded soon!)

I had another doctor's appointment today.

For someone that has never been to the doctor very much in her life, I sure am starting to make a habit of this!

It was a great appointment!

I got the tubes out!!! YAY!! Doing a happy dance but no one is here to film me!!! But trust me, I'm doing it! It was not the most pleasant experience I have ever had, nor was it the worst! I'm just glad Frank was there to hold my hand to get me through it!!

So now I can drive!

I'm taking Mattie to school in the morning.

Like I have to keep reminding myself...

Everything is going to be OK!

Until next time, God bless!

No comments: